Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I must...

Clare,

I really liked the rejection video...
don't run and hide...
ask Why?
explore options and opinions...
What a great talk.

I think I told you that I hurt my ankle dancing at nephew's wedding. I am immobilized in a removable boot. I wear it when I am weight bearing, but take it off to ice, sleep, etc...
the ankle feels much better...
except one area...
where I believe the tendon tore.
It's amazing...
there's no bruising.
But this tendon notoriously tears because it has very little blood supply at one particular area...
the area of the presumed tear.
I am on steroids to decrease swelling...
they make me feel anxious.
I did not sleep well on them last night...
heart burn and energy surging through my brain and body.
I am afraid that the healing of this injury will include surgery...
more invasive...
but much faster healing time.
I just want to move freely.
I know...
mu body is telling me to slow down.
I ignored about 6 months of pain and mild swelling in this area...
when my body whispered I ignored it...
iced it...
massaged it...
kept on going.
I don't have time to slow down...
but I must.

Class is over for the semester...
all students passed...
The one that was not doing well dropped it after 6 weeks- the first assignment.
I will miss these students.
I learn a lot from my students...

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment