Wednesday, May 31, 2017

dreams

Shame is different than pride. And both can be healthy.  But in the way we are viewing them, neither is healthy.  I think they may be two sides of the same coin...

But I rarely feel proud.

Sometimes I think we live our lives such that to prove the abuser right.  I must have done something to deserve this. I can't think of what it might have been, but here, let me screw up or act out - prove that I deserved the pain and humiliation.

Because if it was a mistake, if I really didn't deserve...can I stay sane?

But that is the truth. We are born innocent.  And the pain inflicted on us right from the start molds us.

If your youngest has a soul contract with this young woman, I hope he honors it.  I hope he finds contentment...and even joy!

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by life. It seems to be steamrolling right at me.  I have had lots of hours at work, thank heavens, and every weekend is full...they have been since mid-April and will continue to be so until the end of this month. Then next month is festival, and my friend is coming to visit for three weeks.

Maybe I should try Lose It.  I need a pop in the butt to get me moving forward!

Meeting you here means a lot to me, too.  I miss you when you are gone for a while...

I have been dreaming about the house in F-burg pretty regularly lately. There seems to be a lot of friends and family there.  There seems to be a festival going on in or around the house.  I am always aware of commotion and activity and almost chaos. And in the middle of the chaos, I am doing something with someone.

One of the dreams also included Papa's grave. I was there with my younger grandson.  There was grass on his grave, but there was a spiral of missing grass.  The grass was moving to where I was. It was a yard, not my grave.

Another night I was sexually involved with a friend's younger brother who is about my age. I met him once many years ago.  In the dream, I was interested, but I really didn't want him to see what was behind a door that was behind where we were. I was really careful to keep the door shut, but it was slipping open.

Makes me think I am becoming aware of something that I have had hidden away...I wonder what it is.  I wonder how it will make an appearance...Dreams about sex are often dreams about accepting a part of ourselves.

Ooooh, just had a thought...what if that is where the Light is working.  I will have to pay attention and see if there is any Light coming from the room. Mostly it seemed to be Mom's old papers...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment