Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Call in the ancestors!

Hi Maggie,

I love dreams.

I read this post three times. The first time, I thought that's us, that is our family.  Then I thought about it off and on while I was working.

I read it again after work. And I thought, we feel alone.  We feel like we are broken and empty and alone, like we have abandoned, been abandoned by clan.  But we are not that special. What we have been through is similar to what so many have endured.  We are all wounded and isolated. I think maybe that is why it is so easy to descend  into virtual reality, and cut all contact, even though it is contact that will heal us.  So then I was thinking, this is about us all...the state of our current civilization...all over the whole world.

Then I read it again, just before I began to respond. And this time, the thought that blasted into my mind is - invite the ancestors. Consciously invite the ancestors to come in and rebuild a safe and warm spot for us all...so that maybe we can become family again. Or at least we can begin to figure it out...

I think they are here. around us. I think Dad is kind of with them. I think we are closer and more able to work together. I think it might be our best hope.

I just saw a video of the wildlife dying at sea.  It said first it was whales, and I saw  lines of beached whales. Then it said next were the squid. And it showed acres of dead squid.  And last it showed sardines. The water, the beach was carpeted with dead sardines.

The planet is going through a mass extinction.  The planet won't die, but we will.  Only love and Light can change things, even a little.

And we are all, again, diving into virtual reality, so we don't have to witness the pain everywhere...

So heal. Follow any lead given us. Fix that department store so we have choices again. Call in the ancestors who are connected to a time when the planet was healthier - not that our family was...

The grass is greening...I am getting the urge to garden. Something in my soul   obviously remains hopeful, and believes in life and love and light!!

Sending love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment