Tuesday, March 21, 2017

tenacious

Clare,

I find the old patterns to be very thick and tenacious...
trying to get out of them reminds me of your tar covered baby...
or slogging through the swamp.
Perhaps it is time to step out of the swamp onto dry land...
But the slope out is steep and slippery...

I'd love to go to the mystical village- or whatever you called it.
I wonder if I /we am/are working through my karma from past lives. It feels like that with my boys...
both have had challenging personalities since they were born. Perhaps my place is standing strong in the middle...
like the tree I once reportedly was.
I have a bracelet that I wear every day with a tree of life on it...
I love it.
It's funny to imagine a soul as a tree for 100 years...
silently observing whatever happens around it.
Drawing other beings to it, but not by word or movement.
I enjoy watching others...
People watching is one of my favorite pastimes.

You are right about the quiet time after the funeral...
when things appear to return to normal...
and yet nothing is normal.
I have a friend, her sister committed suicide in early February...
she is struggling with guilt and sadness.
I should reach out to B#1 to see how he's holding up.
His daughter say they are looking forward to the April wedding to gather for a happy occasion.
I am too.
Although we, our siblings, were weirdly jovial after the funeral. No one was drunk, but we laughed and told stories. It seems irreverent looking back now.


Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment