Friday, March 17, 2017

uncensored and seen

Clare,

The only dream symbol I can find within the dream is that black eyes symbolize unresolved conflict. I think there's something with the cat and the unnamed animal both in the bed with you.
I will think about it...it ids interesting.

I have always felt that I can accomplish my goals. I think that the beginning of that was saying "no" to B#1 that fateful night when I was 10. I still have no idea why I found the courage or voice to speak out...I think it was an angel.
I feel that if I say it out loud it has to happen.
Although I am beginning to realize that I cannot own everything.
Some of my projects are facilitated by me...
but don't belong to me...
I have to let go of the outcomes.
I cannot be focused on outcomes as a measurement of my worth.
My intentions and my commitment are more important.

When I sing my music publicly I feel as if I am naked...
my words are deep and personal.
It is a prayer of sorts...
one of my favorite images of prayer/meditation is getting naked and sinking into a tub...
immersing myself in the Divine...
singing is that for me.
I rarely sing my own music for 'public'.
Honestly, I rarely sing publicly anymore.


I told the story of flowing reiki for SIL and singing because her breathing became calm and regular...
I think I wrote to you about that....
I started to sing and she smiled...
Two of our sisters and a friend joined in...
SIL opened her eyes and asked "what are you doing?"...
or something similar.
I was telling the story to a friend yesterday and found myself simultaneously laughing and crying...
a very weird surge of emotion.

So, what do you think the dream means? What unresolved conflict are you working through? What black eyes are you showing? The face to face, forehead to forehead, is uncensored. The video of showing your true, unmasked face is uncensored. What is it about this conflict that is calling you to be uncensored and seen?
It's a challenge...
what are you being called to?

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment