Tuesday, March 28, 2017

dreams

Clare,
I had a dream 2 nights ago...when I woke up from it I realized I've had it many times...
in different variations...
before.
It's not a house/soul dream...
but it's bigger.

It is set in a grey, cold city...
everything is black and white and gray.
As I remember the first dream I walked through the tattered, broken remains of an old department store...
I somehow knew it used to be a department store.
It was deserted.
It was cold because all of the glass windows were gone.
I walked out onto the streets and wandered the streets...
totally alone...
the streets reminded me of Erie in the winter.
I got lost and could not find my way back to the building that was the department store.

In this more recent dream I walked onto the department store floor and found wooden walls, partitioning off rooms, with doors...
not good, solid doors...
but there was some space and privacy. I opened one of the doors and several people ran away.
Squatters were in there.
As I walked around it was still void of warmth, but not cold as it was before. I walked out onto a balcony and many people were there hanging out, playing...
but there was a construction crew trying to put up a fence and fix the outer railing...
I started to chase the people who were enjoying themselves away...
"get out of here"...
"it's not safe"...
"we're trying to work"
I was angry- I felt like Papa when he was in a bad mood and wanted everyone else to feel that negative energy.
As I worked my way around the balcony I mellowed...
My message changed to " give us time to repair this"...
" come back when it is complete".
And soon I realized...
with a great sense of Lightness...
the energy for the work came from the play of those people.
Their exuberance and joy fueled the healing and repair of that building.

I've asked to return to that place in my dreams for the past two nights.
I don't remember going there.
I love the message.
I wonder if the large building is more about a collective...
like family soul...
rather than my own.
I've had my own soul dreams before and the house is usually small and elongated. A friend's mom is usually there too for some reason.

I'm fascinated.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment