Friday, February 3, 2017

cannot complain...

Clare,
I personally am sold on the 'B' stories...
let's go to a society that hunts and gathers...
not trying to tame and dominate.
That should include babies, food, animals...

Anyway...
My youngest has had a stomach virus all week...
today I have a milder version of it...
not hungry, slightly nauseated, headache...
it could be worse.

Have you been following the saga of B#1's wife? I think S#3 is keeping you up to date. She is really sick...I think she's got something brewing underneath all of that fluid and pus. I am also worried about the bills that this extensive, intensive hospitalization is going to amount to. This kind of hospitalization could wipe the average person out financially.

I have been hearing songs about Light today...
I heard James Taylor's Shed a little Light and Leonard Cohen's Anthem...
I think there's a message there.

I sat with my reiki healer last night for a psychic development course. She read two types of Tarot cards for each of us. It was amazing how similar the readings were for each of us from the 2 decks. My readings had to do with working through a difficult situation with another woman who does not want me to move forward. The message was that work and perseverance will end up with 'riches'...not necessarily money, but I will achieve my goal(s).

I am moving forward on many fronts. I love what I am doing right now. I feel good about all of my projects. I cannot complain.

Love and Light beautiful sister.
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment