Wednesday, February 15, 2017

weepy too

Clare,
I am weepy too.
I am surprised by this reaction to the news...
terminal sounds so...
terminal.
I read the text as I was driving to work...at a red light. By the time I'd gotten to work I was crying and angry. I texted "Fuck Cancer...it's taken too much from this family."
Breasts, uteruses, skin, bladders, kidneys, colons, now lungs...

I couldn't decide if I should hit send or not...
I was afraid of offending someone...
but I hit send anyway...
and others responded in agreement.
We shouldn't take this silently.
we need to roar ...
loud, angry roars...
and gentle purring to comfort the dying.

I don't know SIL well, but I still feel for her, B#1, and especially for their children.
I have to find a way to reach out to their children and let them know it is OK.
We should find things to make her comfortable...
I sent a card yesterday...
to the hospital...
hopefully it will be forwarded to their home.

I am overwhelmed with anxiety...
or anger.
I tried to drink some wine to calm myself and it left me with heartburn...
maybe that's what I need...
heart burn.

I believe I need a good night's sleep. I will try to find some rest very soon.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment