Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Missing her

Clare,

We do need to find each other...
accept each other for the way that we are.
How do we reconnect with B#2...
so much hurt there...
seething quietly underneath...
occasionally bubbling and exploding through the surface.

Tomorrow is my elderly Friend's burial...
at the ancient meeting house...
where we gather during the summer months.
I am so nervous to go...
but I do know there will be Friends around me.
I miss her...
I don't miss wondering of she is safe.
I know she is at home and comfortable again.

One observation I've had through this process...
B#1 allows non-family to comfort him...
much more easily than family.
He appreciated our help.
But he seems to allow others to really hold him emotionally.

Probably something we all do in one way or an other.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment