Saturday, February 18, 2017

dreams

Hi Maggie,

It is early, but I wanted to share this before I lost it...

Not last night,but the night before I dreamed I was sitting with SIL.  We were in cushy upholstered chairs, not facing each other, but angled toward each other. We were just talking. It was really relaxed.  I have no memory of what we discussed.

But there was something in the dream about cutting something into cubes.  It was something like fudge, but not edible.  It was smooth and firm.  We were concerned about the depth, because that determines the length and width of a cube.

So last night, in dreams, I was working with B#1.  Whatever it is, the fudge, it is thicker now. And so we had to readjust the size if the cubes. It is really important to maintain awareness of the thickness, because it changes the size of the cube.

I woke up and was thinking about it.  And in that place between dream and wake, as I was in that state, I was standing in my kitchen, cutting cubes, and some of my lines were not perfect...but they were close, and it was okay...

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Then as I was waking up, I drew a pentagram on my forehead.  I have never done that before. I have never heard of doing that.  I did not do it consciously.  And I freaked out in my mind.

And I was told that we are now opening our third eye. It is time.  That is part of the chaos we are seeing and living all around us. I commented back that five, the pentagram, vibrates with the yellow chakra.  There was an acknowledgement, but we have been trapped in the yellow chakra for so long, we know how to use that vibration. Go there, it is going to transform.  As five become six, we will even out (pun not intended, but instantly recognized!). Then as we are moving through seven, we will be in chaos again. At eight, we will be balanced, we will know.

So work on opening your third eye. Make it shine through - flashlight shinning to the front and the back!!

Dream on!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment