Tuesday, January 10, 2017

top dog

Clare,

I am session out this week...
I went to a 2.5 hour class today- session 5 of 6.
It is good, but too much after this past weekend.
I am teaching for 4 hours this Saturday for continuing ed credits for social workers...
two ethics topics...
first is female reproductive health care rights...
the second is genetics in the age of personal genomics.
I spent this evening creating a virtual class for my first session of the Masters class...
I decided to do a virtual class rather than try to make it up.

I'm a little over done.

Tomorrow I am having fat sucked from my torso and transplanted onto my chest wall...
a fat transplant...
to make my lumps nicely contoured!
Only in the USA!
I spent today wondering if this is really a good and necessary procedure to be having.
I think it will help...
but it certainly isn't necessary.

I spoke with S#5 yesterday...
I was concerned after Mama D's email on Sunday.
S#5 said that the doctors Xrayed Papa's hip...
it's arthritis...
suddenly he is eating again.
We really have to listen to what's going on down there. Both parents panic and try to bury their heads in the sand...
this was  easy...
one of these days it is going to be bad news and then he/they will have to find fortitude and resilience...
I'm not sure they've cultivated those qualities...
they've hidden from tough stuff for years.
I do believe that his death will be an opening for some of us...
but an excuse for others to disconnect even more.

I do believe he is going to fail this spring...
I think it will be fairly quick.

I feel more at peace with life since Kripalu...
I am settling down, centering more easily...
unfortunately after tomorrow I won't be able to do yoga for 2 weeks...
but I will remain active.
My meditation is deeper.
The weekend is having great effects overall.
I do wonder what that guru triggered in my friend...
it is very interesting

I hope that you have a quiet night...
dream about dogs...
one will show up...
when you are ready and they are in need.
I want a puppy too- or an adult rescue...
but I will wait until our dog has passed...
she deserves to be top dog for the remainder of her life.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment