Sunday, January 29, 2017

exhausted

Clare,

The Wayseer video is powerful...
frighteningly powerful.
There is a movement rising. Perhaps this apparent evil that is rearing its fear-driven head is the catalyst for change. People need something to work against...
this is fertile ground.

I've been cautioning my activist friends to continue to listen to others' ideas... I do believe that if we become divided by fear of the "them" humanity will be weakened. We will be easily conquered if we are divided. This is a perfect storm to allow that to happen.
That's frightening.

I've been dealing with ethics all day...
preparing my class lecture for tomorrow....
and a presentation for professionals on Thursday.
I decided to update my CEU presentation and I'm glad I started digging. The topic is Genethics- ethics and genetics...
I found some fascinating advancements that I had not yet read about. How easy and accessible the editing of genes has become. Designer babies are almost a reality.

I'm exhausted...
I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment