Tuesday, January 10, 2017

bullshit??

Hi Maggie,

Sounds like you were where you were supposed to be!

What I have found when someone says something is bullshit, is that they either did not get what they wanted or they got something they didn't want.

That is why I try to cultivate a feeling of no expectation...instead, I try to stay with let's just see what happens.  I think it stems from being disappointed, both from reality and from living in daydreams.

So now I know that whatever is happening in my life is what is supposed to happen, and mostly, it is okay.

Of course, I am having a hard time reconciling politically...

I saw your aura portrait. I wasn't thinking yellow, I  was seeing gold.  The colors were clear.  That seemed important.

Did everyone have a portrait done? Were they similar?

A long time colleague just told me her dad died two days after Christmas. She talked about it very briefly. He had been sick for awhile. Everyone knew it was coming. I told her I was probably next, our family is waiting right now.  And I felt a little teary.

It was the first time I felt like I might cry for what is going on.  So I loved what you said about the guru.

It seems my/our feelings have been completely shut down by this man. Perhaps his last act will be to open us back up.

I mourned my parents-in-law.  It has been ten years since they both passed. I cried for my mother-in-law, but I sobbed for my father-in-law...great gulps of sob, feeling like I was being ripped apart.  They died four months apart, with her going first. I think when he died, I was feeling the loss of both.

So, now that you have had time to reacclimate to real life,  how are you feeling? How are you feeling about Dad?  and his impending death?

When you started your post, and said you were back, back to life...I thought you were feeling reinvigorated. But now I think you meant you were back to normal, day-to-day life.

I have fallen in love with the photo/story of a rescue Newfoundland. I can't afford her.  So I am making a statement to the universe that I am open to miracles or magic or whatever.  Dog miracles, or any other kind...

"Going" to a webinar on sugar addiction tonight with S#3.  Another tomorrow on lucid dreaming. Interested?  It will be lead by an author I have been interested in for years.  And the last session of my chicken course is this week...

Sending love and hugs,

Clare



No comments:

Post a Comment