Thursday, January 26, 2017

divine witnessing

Hi Maggie,

Thank you! I think I will write an email with the seeds of the idea to people in my meeting and regional M&C, because I am on that committee.  They know me and I have come to trust them.

I have been ooey-gooey, lovey emotional lately. Yesterday I melted into a video of Louis Armstrong singing What a Wonderful World.  I was lost in his smile, feeling the words.  It was so beautiful.  Today is was Leonard Cohen...I love his voice...and he reminded me that nothing is perfect, everything has a crack...that is how the Light gets in.

I must be very Light inside!!

But then I saw a video from Wayseer. It blew me away.  I jotted down a couple quotes, because...Because I had to.

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Expecting the best of people brings out the best in people.

Your consciousness has the power to conjure the very best and the very worst in everyone.

We can change their hearts and minds simply by changing our hearts and minds about them.

What you stand to witness in others strengthens them by the power of your observation.

When you refuse to witness the best in someone, you are committing spiritual assault of the worst kind.

The divine spark -it is just waiting to be called forward.

The power of your witness calls for the Light, the truth in other people's minds.

Divine witnessing is the most powerful form of nonviolence because it heals the very source of violence.

The Truth in me calls out to the Truth in you.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCcTJjLFDE8)

It all tied into the Eve Ensler words of connection, her powerful descriptions, powerful understanding that everything is connected, everything is one, we are part of everything..

I appreciate your advice not to overwhelm or frighten people with too much too soon...

The time with all five of my kids at once was special.  We are not perfect. We can get caught in petty drama, but overall, we love each other. My kids are truly connected. I am inspired when I see them. I am proud.  I think that these five young adults, these vibrant, kind, aware, thinking, loving young adults are my best work...the most important thing I have done in this life.  I am in awe of their beauty.

Something is changing...I love it...

Love and hugs to you and yours from Clare




No comments:

Post a Comment