Tuesday, December 20, 2016

still tired

This is stressed out time...I'm not so sure about the joy though.
I do have a sense of joy as I purchase perfect gifts for people...
or from friends who make beautiful things for me to give to others...
double gifting.
I bought several art or jewelry pieces this year from friends who are artists...
I'm so happy to have supported their work.

I bought 4 plain skateboard decks for my older son to paint and prep as a gift. He loves to paint and place the grip tape and then give/sell them to others. This gift gives him an opportunity to create, it also give shim an opportunity to make some money.

I am still at the end of my patience with my youngest.
I understand that he is becoming who he inherently is...
but he's so difficult during this process.
I am seriously considering boarding school again. He is one tardy or positive drug screen away from expulsion. If he is expelled he is going to boarding school. I cannot take the stress. I'm not sure that I have the guts to go through with this plan...
but it makes me feel better to have a plan.
I don't know what to do, but I cannot keep living like this for long.
One of us is going to be hurt seriously.

I am tired.
I am going to full time work in January...
I hope that I can keep up with all of my household responsibilities. We may eat take out every night after this. I already cook several meals on Sundays to eat at the beginning of the week...
I guess it will be cooking on weekends and eating leftovers all week long.

My little dog is slowing way down. She spends most of her time lying on her side, breathing quite rapidly. She is eating, but not like usual, she is limping on her back leg...
I am afraid that she will die soon. I expect her to die overnight or while I'm at work. She's always been a loner. I keep telling her how much we love her.
What a year for pets.

I'm falling asleep instead of typing...
Love and light beautiful sister,
Maggie






No comments:

Post a Comment