Thursday, August 20, 2015

welcome back

Clare,
I'm glad you are back.
I've missed you.

I am leaving tomorrow for a weekend at Women of Faith with mom, S#3 and S#5. I agreed to go because it's the last tour. I've been trying to get into the spirit of celebration, listening to contemporary Christian music and am turned off by the lyrics.
I hope that I open to the spirit. however it hits me.

I will be back on Sunday.
Take your time with writing, I'll check in when I get back.

As I wrote previously…
I've had a wave of new clients…
a blessing…
and am amazed and inspired by their resilience.
Abuse, neglect, disrespect for years…
by primary caregivers…
devastating life events.
And they are raising kids in a kinder, gentler, respectful manner.
It gives me hope.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
I'm glad you're home safe and sound,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment