Wednesday, August 12, 2015

moving again

Clare,

I returned from vacation exhausted…
so I spent a week…
or more…
catching up…
Yesterday I did a juice cleanse and exercised…
and today I walked again.
I'm moving again.

It baffles me that walking…
something I thoroughly enjoy…
becomes such a chore after only a week off.
It amazes me how our body is ready to let go of the habit of exercise so quickly.
When I am walking daily I can't imagine not walking…
but it quickly dissipates.

Today was a good day…
we're definitely preparing for school again.
My classes begin 8/24…
my youngest begins 9/1….
I believe the older son begins 8/24 as well.

We shopped today for football accessories….
cleats, a girdle, mouth guard, etc…
It was nice to have a day with the youngest.
He passed his permit test this morning…
which put him into an incredibly good mood.

No great insights today…
just taking care of the business of life.

Enjoy your visit…
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment