Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Home again

I'm home!!

I took lots of notes as I was thinking and experiencing.  I'll share later as I settle in. My bus got in at 5:05 pm, and so I am exhausted.  I want a shower, and then - sleep!

My youngest, our nephew and the baby came and picked me up. When she saw me, the baby began waving her arms, kicking her legs and screaming at the top of her voice.  It was a nice welcome!

It was hard leaving the west coast family.  I miss them so much, and having a long period of family time and then having to leave was so difficult. we were all blubbering. Then, unexpectedly, I began to cry again as I passed out of their state.

In a way, I'm glad to see this process of potentially fostering is taking a long time. It gives everyone a chance to really think about what is about to happen.

I'm definitely holding you all in the Light!

Love and hugs, and miss yous from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment