Monday, August 31, 2015

open hand

Clare,

I think I've created more than one of my own crises in the past. I think I've been responsive to environmental or social cues, and ended up creating a drama that demanded a decision.
I think that the universe, or divine, offers opportunities to grow…
but as we grip onto status quo, we fail to reach out to the opening opportunity.
We are afraid to open our hands to grab hold of the new…
but we will never move, grow or evolve if we stagnantly cling to our habits.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for my youngest son. He starts his junior year and is so optimistic.
He has his first football game Friday evening…
that should be an experience.
My older son beans today…
he has to log onto the school's website at least once per day.
He is only taking one class, so procrastination may be his biggest enemy.
I really hope that he will create a schedule for himself that incorporates the school work daily…
last year he did one subject each day…
but that's only one day per week…
it's easy to overlook important stuff if you're only attending to it once per week.

I really need to type this in the morning when my thoughts are flowing…
by mid-afternoon I'm too tired to think.

I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment