Sunday, August 16, 2015

Time moves on…

Clare,

Another weekend…
almost gone…
I did get a lot accomplished…
I guess I'm ready for another week.
Time moves on...

I got a text yesterday morning inviting me to pick peaches at a friend's home.
I went to yoga and mentioned the peach picking…
which started a conversation…
and soon I was describing Quaker Worship.
I went to pick peaches…
2 bushels full…
and brought them home…
3 hours of cleaning and slicing peaches!
But along the way I made 2 pies and a cobbler.
One pie for us…
One for my older Quaker F/friend…
she was thrilled...
and a cobbler for my oldest's friends who just had twin girls a few months ago.

I also went to there nursery (plants) and bought 6 blueberry bushes…
husband and I planted them this afternoon…
it was 92 degrees…
but they are planted and next year I'll have blueberries in the yard.

Anyway…
one of my yoga friends asked to come to Quaker Meeting this morning…
it was great to take someone for their first Meeting…
she said it felt like "home".

No real insights today.
I'm going to a large religious gathering this weekend with S#3, S#5 and Mom…
part of me is looking forward to it…
other parts wonder why I thought it was a good idea.
Oh well, something interesting is bound to happen.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment