Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I am Love...




Clare,



On behalf of my connection to all living things
I accept the light of forgiveness 
into the deepest regions of my being
I relinquish my pain to the light of awareness
I surrender to the greater wisdom that lives within us all
I am love

may all beings be blessed
may all beings be happy
may all beings be peaceful
may all beings be safe
may all beings awaken to the light of Our true nature
may all beings be free
may all beings walk in the beauty of Our own heart song
may all beings enter purified into the light of the I Am
may all beings be anointed by the One Love that we are
may all beings be embraced 
by the Heartbeat of Everything

May it be so

Thank you for the poem…
beautiful…
real…
authentic…
thanks.


Your camping and hiking sound amazing. I'd love to find meadows like those. There is nothing like walking over a ridge or around a bend in the road and being awe-struck by the natural beauty. I'm glad that you had those experiences.

I'm trying to settle into a new, school-day routine. It is always a difficult transition to get back into the early alarms and schedules. Waking my youngest is a challenge. He takes at least three wake up requests…and we leave in a last minute rush every day. He's been going to football practice this past two weeks so hopefully he will be ready to school wake up.

I don't think I was l;poking for drama when I spoke about not being a christian. I think I was being honest. I want people to really see me and  know me…
not that I'm blurting out every detail to everyone I meet…
but in the correct setting I believe I can speak my T/truths.
I believe that is the beauty of Truth.
Even if people disagree with it, I still feel comfortable speaking it.

There's not much going on here. I am content to say that things are stable. Daughter #1 has a job interview in NY tomorrow. I am joining her on Thursday evening for an orientation at the university on Friday. We'll have an evening together, setting up her apartment. I am looking forward to that, a lot. She's been home since June, so we've have time together, but somehow this feels like a BIG move away. I'm going to enjoy this last exclusive time with her.

Sorry I wasn't here last night, I got really ill at work- headache and nausea…
much better today…
very strange and short-lived.
Maybe it was the salad bar ingredients?

Anyway, I will check back tomorrow.
Love and Light beautify sister,
Maggie










No comments:

Post a Comment