Saturday, August 30, 2014

woveness

I just reread your last post.  You were writing about connection. At night I try to sense my connections to my children and their beloveds and their kids.  I get a sense of a web.  But when I was reading your last post, I suddenly felt like I was far above, and instead of connections, I saw a woven oneness. Those connections make us part of all.

I noted your comment about your youngest son trying to maintain all of his connections.  He will learn that we can't. Some people stay with us for a lifetime, but mostly they don't.  They sort of add depth to our woveness!  I think back to intense friendships during college for instance.  I only remained closely attached to one person, and loosely attached to another.  That's life.

The woven oneness feels right.

I went to a small music fest today.  I saw three of my kids, two of their beloveds.  I spent a lot of time with a sister-friend and with my youngest granddaughter.  I felt connection.  And you know, I felt that sense of belonging I have felt rarely before.

Nice.

Maybe my work each evening is bearing fruit, letting me know I am connected...

My psychic neighbor decides I need a read every few years. I never ask.  I simply trust her.  She said it's time.  She wants to bring her cards over. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

How much bigger do your boobs have to get before this expansion period is over?

I look forward to hearing about your trip to Sedona...


Love and hugs,

Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment