Saturday, August 2, 2014

progress

Hi Maggie,

My oldest was in Godspell when she was 12 or 13.  She did quite a bit of theater.  I remember so clearly.  Her hair was very long, and glistened in the light.  She was  one of those actresses that people noticed.  I saw many rehearsals and many performances of the show.  I wish I lived closer and were more mobile. I would love to come to your daughter's shows.  Wish her luck from me, please.

Having our nephew here has been pretty easy.  He and my youngest had a few moments of getting used to each other and dealing with expectations. But he is actually quite easy to get along with. He is a pacifist, which appeals to me.  And he steps in and helps if he is needed. He transitioned from guest to family fairly easily.  In reality, the transition is still occurring, but he has been so great with my daughter and her leg injury, and helping with the baby.

And since I've known him from birth, it doesn't seem like there's a man living here...

And S#3 did get him a car.  She's doing paperwork at home and will send the temp tags ASAP.  Progress!

I have also been thinking about the pyramid, and finding ways to be less pointed, less sharp - to provide something a little easier to balance upon.  We can offer stability...

Grandkids here sleeping.  My turn!

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment