Thursday, August 2, 2012

See the Bridges!

Paris!! Someday I will go!!  If you have a chance to fulfill a dream for me...take a boat down the Seine and see all the bridges of the city!  Enjoy every second!!!

The student film-maker did say one provocative thing - no she said many, one caught my attention.  She said she shared, and others said, "Me, too."  The attitude was that finally someone is speaking, shining light on what happens.  I think we have a magnificent movement started, and we are part of it, part of the chorus singing No More!

This is so cool!

This weekend you get to solo, as I travel.  Next week, I will solo while you are in Paris! (so cool!)

I will tell S#3.  I will see if she wants to add anything or join us, or give her the freedom not to see this...

Love and gratitude and virtual hugs!

Clarely Halig...or approaching Halig...

(As for the Navajo blanket, Spirit has many ways to work with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment