Thursday, August 30, 2012

Please solo again...

Hi Maggie,

The congestion from the smoke has led to colds here.  I spent yesterday with a baby sleeping on me while I tended a feverish boy.  Everyone seems to be on the mend today.  But now I am trying to find all my things and pack.  It's my last night with this little family, and I'm already sad about having to leave.  Needless to say, you will be soloing until Monday.  Then I will be back to longer, regular posts.

I admire the way you are reanimating yourself.  I seem to be having a hard time defining wild, or recognizing wildness in myself.  I will sit with it for awhile and keep picking at it.  I think I know, but need different words or concepts.

Have a great weekend.  I'll catch you onj the east coast!!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment