Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quick thoughts

Clare,

It is true that too many of us have been stripped of our true identity...or at least forced to put it away for safe keeping...but then many never dare to take it out...even when it is safe again...or is it ever truly safe?

I would like to think that I am reanimating myself through this healing process...through furthering my education...through a conscious opening and destruction of that wall that enclosed my heart. I would like to think that I am refortifying my blood and no longer am I an anemic portrayal of my true, wild self.
It is a work in process...inertia is beginning to move in my favor... it is gaining momentum.

I started my internship today...one of my charges is to do at least one continuing education program for social workers...I have a forum to speak!!! I am so excited by that opportunity...I am considering offering several topics to be presented...I may have found one outlet for my voice. i will keep you posted.

Long day...have to get the boys heading to bed.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment