Monday, August 8, 2016

tired

Clare,

We are home…
thank goodness.
Our week ended again in drama…
I can't stand it.
My older son went on a rampage about everyone hating him…
I told him he was wrong, but he wouldn't hear me. I tried to tell him that I would not ever demand everyone travel together again…
he heard that I wouldn't invite him and his girlfriend again.
He blew up…
threw his credit card across the room…
"I don't need you!"
I arranged an earlier ferry for the first car load…
sent them off the island.
Then I sat for about 2 hours and waited for my own departure.

Long drive…
very stiff…
tired out.

The Pokemon Go game is not something I would encourage…
sorry…
People all over the island were staring at their phones catching virtual reality critters…
ignoring the people right next to them.
Perhaps the game creators (or the government) doesn't want us to talk and interact…
sharing words might mean questions and having to find answers…
make everyone ignore their fellow human beings.
I was frustrated because he says he wants to feel a part of the family and then isolates with his phone. He does a lot of dual talking…
it's confusing to me…
and to him I'm sure.
I don't want him to live in a fantasy world…
he has to face life and reality some times.

I spoke with my boss today…
about wanting a perfect vacation with family.
She laughed out loud…
"no one has a perfect family!"
I needed to hear that.

I am ready for school to begin again. My youngest is starting serious football workouts. I was making a list of things to buy for school with my young man today. They both need more structure to their daily routines. I need structure.

I started preparing my first lecture for my new course. I'm teaching human behavior for the university that I earned my Masters from. It will be a change of pace…
a good challenge.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Happy and safe travels,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment