Thursday, August 25, 2016

rollercoaster

Clare,

Hello sister. my life is a fricken' roller coaster.

I'm battling with my son and young man…
the blow ups are getting smaller with my son…
football is good for him.
the blow ups are getting bigger with the young man…
he is fighting to not get close.
Yesterday we had a great conversation…
he shared a lot of stuff…
and then proceeded to explode after we got home.

Life is never dull.

Last evening I taught my first social work class. It was great. I had such a fun time. I really do love to teach…
I'm thankful for the opportunity…
and the challenge of Masters level students.
They were engaged and funny.
I was able to see a lot of my social work friends…
many of whom are also teaching…
I'm so excited to be back in touch and working with them.

I've got to go feed a kitten.
I'll be back…
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment