Thursday, August 4, 2016

Breathe it all in

Hey Maggie,

Breathe...breathe in the ocean air, breathe in some sunshine. Why don't you ask the kids to go look for the gigantic alligator on the golf course.  That will keep them busy!

Rather than delete Pokemon Go, why not ask him to set specific time limits...like kids with their screen time allowances.  Playing Pokemon Go seems to make people part of a community.  I would think long and hard before taking it away.  Is anyone else playing?  Maybe brother-in-law should play!!  Maybe someone should join him rather than expecting him to join you...

Big question - who finally got the bedroom with the private bath?

There is a lot of drama:  Fighting demos for the fam, running away and making people search.  Classic!

I think the beach house could be you and husband's retreat, with an occasional sister's weekend...

With the dream, I didn't panic.  I stood up and walked away.  I agree that I will have to see what is there, but I didn't panic, I didn't wake up hyperventilating.  I felt strong when I woke up.

I really didn't think I was going to visit my son and his family this year. I truly thought they would be closer.   So I have been preparing in a more haphazard fashion than usual. Usually, I am prepared.  This year - not so much.  I was starting to worry, wondering if I was supposed to go, because nothing was falling into place.  S#3 noted the same thing - saying maybe I should stay home.  But my grandchildren are counting on me coming to visit.  I need to see them - it's only once a year.

Today, though, things started falling into place.  So I have to trust the process.  I leave on Saturday morning.

My youngest had an MRI today. She has been having chronic pain in her shoulders and neck ever since her C-section.  Apparently, that is not unusual. Since it continues to plague her, they want to make sure it is not structural.  She finds out on Monday.

So I am making lists...what do I need to take?????

I will check in...since it will be with a tablet, my typing will leave much to be desired...but I will be checking in!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment