Wednesday, November 9, 2016

cry a little

Hi Maggie,

Our next leader will be a rapist. Someone who thinks it is okay to grab a pussy.  I don't feel safe...well, I have never felt safe, but now it is worse than before.  But, he would call me a dog, or probably a pig anyway...

I know I am focused on one aspect here...on the man who is facing a civil trial for raping a 13 year old girl next month.  I don't know how to not be here, though. I don't know how to find the attributes that many of my fellow Americans see in him.  I don't know how to see the world through their eyes.

Crazy thought today - could the northeast secede and join Canada?  And more seriously, how do we repeal the electoral college.  It is just too easy to influence an election.

My neighbor was only 42.  The medics said he was dead before he hit the floor.  It was quick and painless for him. But it is very hard on those he left behind.

My daughter told her daughter about the death today. My granddaughter said our neighbor went to the moon to be with his dog, Junior, who died about a year and a half ago.She said people who have to die go to the moon, so they can sit and watch the people they love down here.

And she cried a little.

That's all I can think today...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment