Wednesday, October 5, 2016

it's over

Okay, Maggie,

It is done. No matter what...no matter how...it is done.  Who made the decisions for how it was going to play out?  I assume it was not you.  I assume everything you did, you did under the guidance of someone in the system who knows how to handle these things.

Will he be changing schools?

My neighbor would advise you to sprinkle sea salt at the end of the driveway, in front of doors, to keep the negativity from getting back in.

I woke up this morning after yet another night of hacking, but I felt clear. My brain said, "It is over." My son came over, on his birthday, and brought me lots of veggies.  They are getting ready to travel for a wedding.

Apparently this has knocked them down too.  My strapping son has been hacking all night long, too.  The kids had  it.  And his father-in-law was really bad. So it's not just me!

You need to just sit and breathe.  I hope you have a chance!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment