Thursday, October 6, 2016

reboot

Hi Maggie,


This is going to sound a little strange, but I'm glad he cried.  It means he is not a sociopath.  I'm glad that he wants to maintain contact.

It would be nice if you could recreate the part that worked. That time when he and his brother spent some weekends with you, and you seemed to function as extended family.

How have things been with the brother?

After you relearn to breathe, maybe you can sit down and look back for red flags.  Were there moments of doubt?  Maybe identifying those points will help you learn to trust yourself, to know when to stop and reconsider in the future.

I am still coughing. There is so much crap in my lungs.  I finally slept in a recliner last night. I actually slept.  But my alarm was in my room, and I was trying to pay attention.  When I heard it, I had no idea how long it had been beeping, and so I jumped up and got my comforter wrapped around my legs, so I had to hop in a circle, and it was how I started my day.

My lungs are so tired, I have been doing short chores, then resting.

I have so much respect for S#3.

I feel so old.

But this seems like a perfect time to rewrite my habits.  I need to start exercising and get my lungs working again.  And I have had no appetite for almost two weeks. I need to think about a healthy way to eat for me.

I get so confused by all the mixed messages from all the different media. I am not sure what diet is best for me. I know lots of veggies, light on the meat.  Eat eggs and beans. I don't know.

Another off to bed early night.  I hope, once I get through this weekend, everything begins to slowly approach normal...


Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment