Sunday, October 2, 2016

before someone gets hurt

Clare,

I have been AWOL …
and it is because life is HELL.

I just composed and sent an email to our CYS worker asking her to remove our young man from the house. I can no longer live like this. He is defiant and deceitful. He tried to hide buying a phone and a prepaid phone card, then lied about it, then was playing on it when we returned Friday evening. He states it's his right to have a means to communicate…
and YA DA YA DA YA DA…
the perpetual cycle from hell.

We went to move our oldest yesterday, leaving him home until early evening…
when we returned he was hostile and intensely attention seeking…
coughing, gagging, slamming doors, throwing balls around, cursing loudly…
we chose to ignore rather than engage…
it persisted well into the night.

Husband and I have come to the conclusion that he will continue to raise conflict- attempting to have us reject him- until we finally say "enough".  It's not going to go away…
or get better.

I have had it.
I cannot be the martyr anymore.
It is time to reclaim my life and learn some lessons.
I have to trust that it is time to make this move.
I may have karma to deal with…
or this may be part of the karmic plan.
husband and I feel this is the best option…
before someone gets hurt.

I am not sure how long it will take for CYS to make alternative arrangements for placement for him.
I am going to speak with the group home leader tomorrow also. I hope they can make things transition as smoothly as possible.

I will keep you posted.
my heart is heavy…
I don't know what else to do.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment