Tuesday, October 18, 2016

breathing

Hi Maggie,

Do you think you have problems with transitions in general?  Or is it harder now when we/you have so much going on?

You know we can't pick the outcome.  We can hope.  We can get on our knees and pray, loudly, but in the end, it is not our choice.

Have you heard from your boy yet? Have you spoken with him at all since he was removed from your house?

Maybe you are being very clinical with Mom because you are a doctor, and she is a nurse. Maybe that is the level on which you have to communicate. I think maybe you both needed that exchange.

I like your Dharama Doodle.  Good luck with your workshop.

I am regaining a little more strength each day. Today, it was an unseasonable 82 degrees, and I went out to hang laundry.  My granddaughter went with me.  She was playing a grand game of which jump was the biggest, as she jumped off the end of the picnic bench, and I oohed and ahhed.  I sat on the bench, on the very end, past the legs, and it bench tipped and dumped me. It was very slow motioned and controlled.  I ended up on my back, looking at the clouds. And the kid laughed. And she laughed. And she laughed some more!  All I could think was if I am ever in an accident situation, this is not who I want to have my back!

I have to say that I respect Dad's decision.  At the same point, I would choose quality over quantity.  I hope. 

It is hard for me to be deep and thoughtful here.  All of my energy has been going into breathing for the past few weeks.  And just getting through each day.

I am sending love and hugs. And I hope I will see you on Saturday...We are planning to come, but my youngest, who is the only of my kids planning to come, is beginning to show symptoms of what I have.  Fun, fun, fun!!!

She is so stressed....


Anyway, love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment