Wednesday, June 21, 2017

who waits to see

By my calculations, it's time to peel
away the obvious secrets so you can penetrate to the richer secrets
buried beneath. It's time to dare a world-changing risk that is currently
obscured by easy risks. It's time to find your real life hidden inside the
pretend one, to expedite the evolution of the authentic self that's
germinating in the darkness.              -Rob Brezsny

Hi Maggie,

I love Rob Brezsny.  He writes crazy funny astute horoscopes...this is the message for my rising sign.  I have been thinking about this for days.

The obvious secrets...abuse, shame, fat...not good enough...So what are the richer secrets beneath?

Suddenly wondered if we not only have to wade back through the swamp, to collect our secrets, but then jump through them...kind of like psychologically lancing the boil and then wading through the pus to see what we have there...

What is my authentic?  I am so good at camouflaging that, I am not sure where to look, what to look for.

But if I am germinating, all I have to do is add Light and let it grow.  I supposed there will be tendrils breaking through and then whatever it is will grow into sight.

I cross stitched a sampler once.  I thought of it tonight as I finished my vegetable garden.  It said:  Who plants a seed beneath the sod, then waits to see believes in god.

If I believe there is something germinating, I will wait to see.

I believe, I guess...

It is all about faith, being in the heart, trusting the flow.

Hope all is well with you.

Love and hugs from clare

No comments:

Post a Comment