Sunday, June 25, 2017

deeper truths -- somewhere

Hi Maggie,

I was going to suggest you contact La Leche League or CEA, the Childbirth Education Association.  I'm so glad you found an experienced mom to work with your program.  I am proud that I am the role model.  If you need me - to talk or for inspiration, let me know. But I think you are exactly on track.

If I came for six months, I would have to bring my chickens.  Wouldn't that be a trip??

I was wondering about the swamp, the pus, the layers, too. I am still being niggled about the idea of a deeper truth.  I wonder if I have to explore in a different direction or at a deeper latitude to find it.

The swamp is the crap that happened to us, the crap that happened to our ancestors and was then inflicted on us so we could damage our beloved children.  The boils are maybe the points that fester, that draw us, that beg for healing, maybe.  If we release, what will we find...what will we be releasing?

There is a deeper truth. That resounds in the Light for me. It is saying yes. It is calling me. I just don't know exactly what I am looking for.

I am looking at the teachers in my life right now.

What lessons am I being asked to learn?

I am being asked to think for myself, to trust myself, to not respond to gaslighting.  I am trying to make sure I take two giant steps away from drama and check to see what part I am playing.  I am being  called to understand it is better to be alone than in pain. I learned that lesson in my marriage.  But there is always a test or two to make sure!

I am being called to love deeply and gently even when in pain...to feel the pain, to acknowledge the pain, to welcome the pain, to love the pain. Pain is emotion, it is feeling, it means I am alive, I am growing, I am softening. It means we survive.

Feeling vulnerable...

Sending love and hugs,

Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment