Thursday, September 14, 2017

normal?

Hi Love,

Just checking in, trying to get back into the swing of things.  My youngest will not work much in the winter this year, so she won't ask me to take care of my granddaughter as often, and so I will have more free time.

At the same time, someone who lived with us 20 years ago, after a divorce, has moved in again - for the same reason.  And with her, we have lots of critters...So life is full again.

And she is a Friend, and so I will be able to be more involved with my meeting.

I had a committee meeting last night. I used to feel empowered after these meetings. Now I just feel like I am a pain in the ass.  I wonder if I am burning out...

My work schedule is especially full, too. That usually doesn't happen until late October. It makes me wonder how crammed we will be in a month...I don't know...the leaves are turning early...everything seems off...there doesn't seem to be a normal anymore.

I have to remind myself that change means everything is different, that eventually there will be a new normal...

And so that is life today.

Sending love and hugs from Care


No comments:

Post a Comment