Thursday, September 28, 2017

and another

I had another dream, little sister...

I dreamed I was with a small group of people...it seemed like family. We were on the upper floor of a barn.  There was tape on the floor, marking squares...I think there were two of them, with people in each.

The squares were safe.  It couldn't get you there.

Outside the square things were flying.  It wasn't safe. So I walked to the very edge of the line, maybe on the line or a little over the line.  Cups were flying off of a shelf. I stayed quiet, and watched, and I could see the shadow of a woman with dark hair, pulled back, wearing a long, old fashioned dress.  She was furious and grabbing things and flinging them.

As I watched, I could see her, she was densening.  I told her I could see her.  She was not happy.

I thought, I can play this game, and I opened my heart and showered her with love, and told her, out loud, that I loved her.

She quieted, but remained angry.

I woke up amazed that I wasn't afraid.

Today, I thought, maybe that was a part of myself...an estranged part that haunts me.

Thoughts?

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment