Monday, September 18, 2017

hostage?

Hi Maggie,

I wrote last night.  I wrote for about 2 hours.  I didn't judge, I just let it flow.  I will judge later.

And I had a weird dream last night.  I went to the local university to listen to a few of the students who were campaigning for student office.  I was sitting toward the back of a small auditorium. It was not very full.

I had a baby with me.  I think it was my youngest grandson.  He was wrapped in a blue blanket, and he slept through the whole dream.  My job seemed to be aware and to protect him.

Because a young woman, with clear features and longish reddish braids took us all hostage.  She got on stage with a gun and fired two shots and told us all to get down.  I sat down on the floor, between the two seats, and kept my hand on the baby sleeping on the seat.  The whole dream was hiding, waiting for something to happen. Int he end, someone disarmed her and not much else happened. We were told we could leave. I remember standing there, holding the baby, thinking it was too late for the buses to run now...I wondered where I could go. I thought of walking to my oldest's apt., but thought - she would be asleep.

It was weird...

I am exhausted. I spent four hours helping move sheep fence. It was a good workout for me.  I think I will sleep well tonight.

I am not familiar with the hymn you shared at all...But I think I kind of like Divine tests. It keeps us on our toes.

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment