Monday, July 10, 2017

working hard

Clare,
I knew you would eventually write...
just watch for the saboteur in you...
there's one in all of us.
Maintain a dialogue with the saboteur...
find out why they want to distract or confound your attempts to work on your life's purpose...
it may offer even more insights.

I pulled this from your last post...
What dis S#3 talk about? that Papa came through?

Oh, and S#3 said she mentioned some of what happened to S#5...she is wondering if it will get to Mom...I'm not ready for that!

I am trying hard to work on my inner self and outer self...
one feeds the other.
I am seeing a physical therapist tomorrow for my sprained ankle. I have officially given in and asked for additional opinions. I refused PT before because I didn't have time for appointments with the 3 projects I had running concurrently in May and June. Now things have settled down a bit. So I am signed up for 3 times a week- first appointment tomorrow.
I got sick of being sedentary so I walked this past weekend...
I went 3 miles at a decent pace.
It was uncomfortable, but not terrible.
I iced and took some ibuprofen...
had reflux...
but I'm doing it again tonight.
I am so sick of sitting around!

Let your Light shine beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment