Monday, July 10, 2017

back to it

Hi Sister...

What did S#3 get? Her first comment - Yeah, that was Papa - always first and loudest.  And later she commented that he talked to me, but not to her.  I know that feeling.  I have experienced it many times!

It was when the medium started talking about his style of parenting being so different than mine that S#3 and her daughter both felt Papa.

It made me wonder how advanced he is, what pain he took on to experience, to learn, to teach this time.  I wonder about all of us!

The first time I went to LilyDale, I went with a Cherokee F/friend for Indian week.  She asked me to come and help watch kids...we had the same number.  Grammy came through.  I told Mom and she scoffed and told me her mother did not believe anything like this.

I don't think she wants to know this.  My plan was to say nothing. But S#3 seems to want to let Mama know. I will wait to see what happens. We will call her tomorrow for her birthday.

My inner saboteur is at work. I am becoming efficient...with a nice list of what must be done before I can sit down and write.  I just went for a walk with the dogs...only a mile.  I am still not walking like I did before I was sick last fall. I am feeling rather jello-ey!  My plan is to walk a mile everytime I get blocked.

Actually once I got started last night, I had to stop myself because I need to get up early. But I could have gone on...

So, back to it tonight...as soon as I am done here...still not sure how to organize, but I will keep writing!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment