Thursday, July 6, 2017

green wood to coals

Clare,

He never found the courage to out the family secrets...
but from the other side of the veil he can allow the swamp to run...
eventually running to the clear source.
I am fascinated what else the medium(s) said.

I feel as if I need to go back to my psychic friend to touch base. I wonder if his energy is more at peace with our journey this time around.
From the reports he and I have taken turns hurting and killing the other in previous lives...
at least this one we peacefully coexisted...
maybe even learned a little rom each other.
What a weird journey this is.

I think your college friend is correct. If someone else adds the cerebral part to the writing you can be free to share the emotions and lessons.
You are like me...
analyze, keep it at a safe distance...
until suddenly it is no longer separate from you...
the emotion will burn, but not consume you...
it will change you- as green wood that is put into the fire...
popping and releasing...
then seasoning...
eventually becoming the coals that maintain the fire.
You are the keeper of the ancestral stories- at least the lineage...
it is your story to tell.
I will help you if you need me.
I will remain beside you through the process.

I think Henry is Dory returned to us...
he has so many similar habits and looks to him.
I loved him from the minute I saw a photo of him...
and in real life he is even more lovable.

Livie is in a better place. Her world had contracted due to blindness, arthritis, and congestive heart failure. She is free to chase butterflies and jump 3 feet in the air once again. She is buried next to Dory at the bottom of our yard. Within view of the house to remind me how much they added to my life. I am grateful.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment