Monday, July 11, 2016

sweet love

Hi Maggie,

I talked to Mom today. Dad has two options, and has until August 2 to decide, then make plans.

More waiting...

How are you?

I took my granddaughter for a walk today. For quite a while she walked next to the stroller, rather than ride.  She started straying into the road and so we had a talk about why we stay right next to a big person when we walk along the street.

Cars see big people, but sometimes they don't see little people, and so little people can get hit, and hurt and maybe even die. 

She agreed and said that even happens with dogs, because dogs are little.

So I said we had to be very careful because we love her so much, and we would be so sad if anything happened.

She said - yeah like if she died.

I talked about how sad we get when someone dies.

So she wanted to know who was sad.  I told her you were sad.  She asked why and I said your dog just died.

So she decided we should get Mama and get in the car and come to see you because you would be so "surpiseded" and then you would be happy and Mima would be happy too.

Just know there is a little girl holding you in her heart!

Hope all is well.

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment