Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fascinating dream

Clare,

I like the phrase "terrible beauty"…
painfully correct.

The dream about the pearls is fascinating. I wonder what it means. Pearls, to mu mind, are beauty and toughness that grow from adversity. Sand and grit irritate the oyster and initiate the formation of the pearl. Hands are about connection. Power and man-made value are also themes from the dream.

To see pearls in your dream symbolize the human soul, inner beauty, perfection, purity and chastity. Alternatively, it represents tears and sadness. 
To see a string of pearls in your dream represents conformity and sameness.

What a fascinating dream. Touching something arbitrarily identified as valuable was more of a crime than taking the land and conquering it…
that's profound.

My oldest and I are experimenting with different flavorings for kombucha…
today we tried strawberry, blueberry, strawberry mint, and cherry…
each of the 4 jars is infusing the fruit/leaves for 3 days…
then we can taste.
It should be interesting.
I started another batch as soon as we divided this batch for flavoring.
I will let you know how it is going.

My youngest is once again grounded…
testing boundaries…
disrespectfully talking to husband and I.
I don't know how to make him see that treating others well will improve his life immensely.

I'm going to run…
I've got many things to finish.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie











No comments:

Post a Comment