Sunday, July 24, 2016

funk

Clare,
Thanks for the insights…
you will see your son's girlfriend perform…
eventually.

I am being interviewed tomorrow evening on local TV…
a teenaged Friend and I are talking about Quakerism in a series on religion.
I've been reading about the historical Quakers who have made such a huge difference in the attitudes of society. I am proud and happy to be a part of this community.
I hope I speak simply and with clarity to convey to others the beauty of this faith practice.

I need a break…
to cry or howl or something.
The problem is that I cannot get away with the extra kids at the house and added responsibilities that I've taken on. So my big break is vacation in about a week…
trying to find some time for just me…
I hope that I can do that.
I'm already planning my early morning wake ups to get out of the house alone in the morning…
sanity time.
Sanity time will be my priority.

I remember when your ex took your kids…
and then you worried about whether he would return them to you.
That always frightened me. When I was separated, husband lived close enough that the kids would come and go.
I knew he wouldn't keep them too long…
it was a lot of work…
and hospital work was/is his priority.

I am really negative here…
I've got to get out of this funk!

I'll be back tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment