Monday, July 18, 2016

I'm here...

Hey Sister,

You have my sympathy.  I think you, like S#3 are tired, and overwhelmed. What you are doing is hard.  Taking in a foster child seems to mean opening your door to another family's dysfunction, mixing it up with our unique mess and trying to find way.

From the outside, it hasn't been that long.  Everything should change when school starts next month.  For now, though, you are tired.

I'm wondering if the fostering is part of what is firing your youngest.  You haven't mentioned your older son recently.  Does he have any insight?

I have never heard of a therapeutic boarding school. But you do have a right to be safe in your own home.  So maybe it is a solution.  Maybe if he does the Arizona program again, they can make some suggestions, and you would have time to do some visiting and some research.  If you see some of the schools, you might get an idea of whether you want to try it or not...

I did a quick search and everything I found seemed to be Christian.  That troubles me.

Has your healer offered any insight?

Ask your husband to take your youngest on his daily ramble.

Just brainstorming...

Where are you going?  The island?  Is everyone going?

My middle son's wife and kids were in a car accident this week. Totaled car, whiplash, concussions, nightmares. Youngest has a pinched nerve in her neck and is in pain.  Oldest son's wife decided they are not going to move east.  She didn't feel enough support.

I feel like curling up somewhere, and sleeping.

I mean, this is nothing like what you are going through, but I feel --- tired.

I love you. I am here - if you need to talk...

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment