Sunday, July 31, 2016

island-dreaming

Here's hoping this finds you on the island, toes in the sand, face to the sunshine, the ocean in your ears!

The incident with your youngest was an opening.  It felt spiritual, he was reaching for you.  I hope you can hold the thread he tossed you.

How about your new youngest?  What is he thinking about the island?

I worked a few hours yesterday and today. It sucks when one does not have paid holidays, but it is the American way.  I am trying to get ahead before I go. I was really worried about not being able to make it, but yesterday someone I did some editing for asked how much he owed me. I love when Spirit intervenes and way opens. 

And nephew said of course he would move in and take over with the animals while I was gone.

Life is good...or at least okay.

And life is going forward - nothing new. Kind of tired, so no inspired thought.  Dreading the bus ride, but looking forward to seeing my kids.

It rained a lot yesterday, giving me hope that the drought is over.

Really not much to share. So I will wait for your next post, and hope for some inspiration.

Island-dreaming from afar...

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment