Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Dream

Clare,

What does it feel like when the wall is breaking down???

It is too new to have a good perspective or description yet. I will say this though; I am examining all of my relationships and am coming to the cold truth that I have never truely loved anyone. That is because I have never really trusted anyone, never allowed myself to be vulnerable to another human. Sadly enough I realize that I love my horses, dogs and cats better than my family. The closest I have come with humans is my children, but I have hid my life secrets from them until recently as well. I am afraid that I am incapable of real trust and love...but I am hopeful that this journey will allow me to live wholeheartedly and learn to love and trust deeply.

I have had a dream for the past two nights...
I come to a door, a basement door and I hear a party going on behind the door. I knock, no one comes. I start to open the door and suddenly brother #2 blocks my entrance, simply stating, "You can't come in...you talk too much." And the dream ends or at least I end it there. I've woken up both nights at that point. What do you think of that?

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment