Friday, August 4, 2017

Popping In

Hi Maggie,

Is the road trip now? Are you on your way to the wild west?

Did your Reiki person say anything about Dad?  I had another moment where I felt...I began this post more than a week ago, and I don't remember any more.

That is why this blog is so valuable for me.  I can work through and record the evolution.

I have not been here because I have a houseguest who will stay for another week. We have been busy.  I am working Monday - Thursday, so long weekends have been a treat.

Meanwhile a Friend who lived with me about 20 years ago after a divorce, has divorced again and is going to live here until she gets back on he feet.  She is bringing sheep and rabbits and dogs.  Last night my houseguest and I were outside trying to save a newborn lamb.  Not sure if we were successful or not.

So life is crazy now.  S#3is coming to look at another property.  I am not sure exactly when to expect her.

Life is going to be different with your youngest far away.  I can promise you - you'll still worry!  But it will be good for him to try his own wings with the mama safety-net always below.  What is he planning to take?

I really resonated with your analysis of Papa.  I trust your comparison to your son.  I see Papa in my youngest son, but an easier version...I also see Papa in his face. My son looks more and more like Papa.

No time for deep thoughts. No writing of the book.

My guest will be here for another week.  My Friend will continue moving in.  My neighbor's brother just died, and so I have been helping by taking her pets. And Mama will visit for two weeks from the end of August into mid-September.

Then...then I will be back, thoughtfully available!!

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment